BASIC PRINCIPLE :
- Air separation plant uses atmospheric air to generate oxygen and nitrogen by using low pressure distillation process.
- Advanced low pressure technology of Mandressi Italia is used in the plant, which comprises of rotary screw compressor and turbo expanders.
- The feed air is pushed into molecular sieve purification system, which eliminates moisture and Co2 from the processed air.
- Air is separated into nitrogen and oxygen in the air separation column. The end product is then stored into tanks under prescribed pressure.
We are an established manufacturer and exporter of liquid nitrogen plants in technical collaboration with 'Felice Mandressi' of Italy. Despite technology and designing expertise, our company also frequently acquires training on the latest development on the industry. We design, manufacture and supply a oxygen cylinder filling machine, which perform as per the set norms of European and American pharmacopeia. The cylinder filling systems of our organization are available in different capacities ranging from 20 ltr/hour to 500 ltr/hour and conclude operation at a working pressure of 6 to 8 bar.
Our company uses raw materials of esteemed vendors and components of international market to let the machine perform as per the expectation of our customers. The machines generate oxygen and nitrogen with purity upto 99.9% and 99.99% respectively. The quality conscious nature we have helps us to earn ISO 9001:2008 certification and CE approval. The products we bring in the market are appreciated for compact design, sturdy construction, low power consumption and best yield.
With fully trained manpower and international exposure, we introduce the machines of world class standard. The technologically advanced production units we have help us to bring latest machines, which is a key to our success. We win over the trust of a number of clients spread out over 40 countries including Africa, Middle East and South East Asia. BDM cylinder filling systems are checked several time by different quality teams in order to ensure that a well performing plant gets shipped.
SALIENT FEATURES :
- Energy efficient.
- Negligible maintenance cost.
- Sturdy and compact design.
- Fully automatic.
- Quick installation and commissioning on-site.
- Low specific power consumption due to Low pressure (10 Bar) process.
- Very low maintenance due to NO RECIPROCATING PARTS.
- Air cooled fully automatic design Rotary Air Compressor with no water required for cooling.
- Nitrogen output option at high purity up to 5 PPM.
- CE certified product with design as per European Gas Association guidelines for ASP’s.
- Expansion Turbines used for super cooling of air via Cryogenic expansion.
- No special foundation required for any part of the plant.
- Hydrocarbon vapor level reduced below 0.003 ppm to ensure safe operation.
- Long life of the plant and machinery >> 15 years to 20 Years.
- Noise level of the plant is only 74 - 78 Db.
- Cylinder filling done via vaporizer from the Liquid storage tanks (if required).
- Fully Automatic operation via DCS system available.
- Fully Containerized model available.
PROCESS DESCRIPTION :
Air Compression :
We have fully automatic and latest air compressors to compress and send the compressed air for purification process at the desired pressure.
Air Purification :
Only compressed air reaches here for the purification process. Since environmental air carries impurities in the form of dust, hydrocarbons and Carbon Dioxide, the purification procedure removes the impurities. Thereafter, the purified air sent to the air separation unit.
The purified air comprising of a mixture of oxygen and nitrogen is passed into the CRYOGENIC EXPANDER and Low temperature type heat exchangers for cryogenic cooling to subzero temperatures so as to reach the boiling point of oxygen and nitrogen.
Oxygen Compression & Cylinder Filling :
The final purified oxygen is pumped using a Liquid Oxygen pumping system into the Cylinders at the filling manifold system as gas at a pressure of 155 to 200 Bar as per the requirement of the user.
||LIQUID OXYGEN CAPACITY
||PURITY OF NITROGEN
||55 Liters / hr
||1.5 Tons per day
||90 Liters / hr
||2.5 Tons per day
||100 Liters / hr
||3 Tons per day
||180 Liters / hr
||5 Tons per day
||215 Liters / hr
||6 Tons per day
||290 Liters / hr
||8 Tons per day
||360 Liters / hr
||10 Tons per day
||425 Liters / hr
||12 Tons per day
||540 Liters / hr
||15 Tons per day
NOTE : THE SAME PLANT CAN ALSO PRODUCE LIQUID NITROGEN ALONG WITH 99.9% PURITY.