BASIC PRINCIPLE :
- Using low pressure cryogenic distillation process, air is tapped from the atmosphere by the air separation plant to generate oxygen and nitrogen.
- Advanced low pressure technology of Mandressi Italia is used in the plant comprising of rotary screw compressor and turbo expanders.
- The feed air enters the molecular purification system, which is used for removal of moisture and Co2 from the processed air.
- Using the latest plate and fin high efficiency heat exchangers and turbo expanders, air is liquefied by cryogenic cooling.
- In the air separation column, air gets separated into liquid oxygen and liquid nitrogen. The final product is stored into liquid tanks at prescribed pressure.
Our company is well equipped production units to manufacture technologically advanced liquid oxygen plants. The R&D team is responsible for analyzing the industry requirement and streamlining the manufacturing procedure so that we can update our products accordingly. Apart from ISO certification, working towards a unified goal and producing advanced machines help us get CE & ASME approval for quality. This particular approval plays a great role for supplying products in USA and European market.
Our company is manufacturing and supplying liquid oxygen plant, which is made in technical collaboration with “Felice Mandressi” of Italy. The Italian company offers technology and designing expertise to make our machines fully automatic and advanced. The production range of the machines starts from 20 litres/hr to 1000 litres /hr. The system generates liquid oxygen with purity upto 99.7% perfect for the North American and European Pharmacopoeia standards. The outputs of the machines find application in a number of industries such as water process, ferrous metallurgy, non-ferrous metal refinery, coal mines and pharmacy.
- The plant compact and easy to install
- Built-in liquid oxygen pump for high pressure oxygen filling
- Output range - 20 litres/hr to 1000 litres /hr
- CE certified product with design as per European Gas Association guidelines for ASP’s
- Cryogenic expansion of air for cooling via Expansion Turbines
- No special civil foundation required for any part of the plant
- Hydrocarbon vapor level reduced below 0.003 PPM to ensure safe operation
- Long life of the plant and machinery > 15 years to 20 Years
- High degree of Instrumentation with ergonomic design
- Plant noise level only 74 - 76 Db
- Cylinder filling system at 155 Bar for Oxygen & Nitrogen
- Oxygen suitable for medical uses
PROCESS DESCRIPTION :
Air Compressor :
We use latest air compressor to compress the atmospheric air. After completing the process, it sends the compressed air to the pre-cooling unit, where the temperature of air is reduced to 12 deg C.
Pre Cooling System :
The pre-cooling unit performs by cooling the compressed air around temperature 12 deg C before it enters the purifier.
Purification of Air by Purifier:
In the purification unit, the impurities, including carbon di-oxide & moisture, of the cooled air get eliminated. Once the air become pure, it sent to the air separation unit.
Cryogenic Cooling of Air by Expander :
The air has to be cooled to sub zero temperatures for liquification & the cryogenic refrigeration & the cooling is provided by highly efficient turbo expander, which cools the air to temperature almost below -165 to-170 deg C.
Separation If Liquid Air into Oxygen and Nitrogen by Air Separation Column :
The oil free, moisture free and carbon dioxide free air get separated into oxygen and nitrogen by the process of rectification. The oxygen purity is upto 99.7% and nitrogen upto 99.99% respectively.
Cylinder filling manifold :
The last stage is cylinder filling manifold, where the final output in the gas and liquid form gets filed in the cylinders and tanks.
||LIQUID OXYGEN CAPACITY
||PURITY OF OXYGEN
||55 Liters / hr
||1.5 Tons per day
||90 Liters / hr
||2.5 Tons per day
||100 Liters / hr
||3 Tons per day
||180 Liters / hr
||5 Tons per day
||215 Liters / hr
||6 Tons per day
||290 Liters / hr
||8 Tons per day
||360 Liters / hr
||10 Tons per day
||425 Liters / hr
||12 Tons per day
||540 Liters / hr
||15 Tons per day
NOTE : THE SAME PLANT CAN ALSO PRODUCE LIQUID NITROGEN ALONG WITH 99.9% PURITY.